fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Fione, 5 years old, Singapore

More
26 Mar 2019 16:27 #32881 by hellene
Dear Fione!

Thank you very much for participating in our Recital - the Butterfly Ball 2019!

I love your performance! You are so young, but already read music notes from Elementary score, three notes in one time! You are able to find 3 corresponding keys and play all using two hands. You are awesome!

Mister Oops asked me to thank you for not making many mistakes!

Princess Subdominant is very pleased with your appearance. She said that you are very brave girl to play in front of audience.

Did you and your parents manage to watch the videos of other participants? Did you write some warm words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion about the performances of other children.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your music education.

Best regards to your teachers. They are the best in Singapore, because they use the most fun and amazing way to teach kids music!

Do you remember that our next concert starts on May 15? Are you getting ready already? I would be very happy to see your new videos.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - a butterfly and a certificate. Please ask your mom or your teacher to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune also send their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2019 14:20 #33158 by Svitlana
Fione поздравляю с первым выступлением.
Светлана Берлин
Преподаватель по системе Софт Моцарт

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds