fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Christina Aziz 12 years old from Gambia

More
01 Jan 2019 17:35 - 01 Jan 2019 19:14 #31232 by bella
Last edit: 01 Jan 2019 19:14 by bella.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post, Belo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 13:39 #31512 by Belo
Christina, you play great! Thank you for the wonderful spirit of Christmas!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
25 Jan 2019 03:15 #32249 by Аким
Good day, Christina!

Congratulations on your performance at the Butterfly Ball!
Well done!
Surely you play, and your duet is beautiful!
I really enjoyed the performance!
Keep it up!

I wish you new successes!

Respectfully,
Galina
Certified Mozart Certified Teacher
Russia

More
11 Mar 2019 15:36 #32741 by hellene
Dear Christina!

Thank you very much for participating in our Recital - the Butterfly Ball 2019!

I was amazed how many piano pieces you managed to play! Thank you so much for your hard work! I see big improvement in your piano technique development, you are getting better with the piano touch, phrasing, dynamics, songs' flow. I love 2 of your videos the most: 'Let it snow' and your singing with Matti's accompaniment.

'Let it snow' is the piece from the different level. It took you more afford tom learn the piece, of cause. This song showed me your true potential!

Your singing is very touching. You have beautiful voice and I love how you and your brother are being in harmony with each other. Way to go!

Are you following the lesson plans? What level? There is sight-reading course. I also developing free sight-reading course here www.musiceducation2.org/pages/english , Did you subscribe?

Did you and your parents manage to watch the videos of other participants? Did you write some warm words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion about the performances of other children.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your music education.

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mom to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you remember that our next concert starts on May 15? Are you getting ready already? I would be very happy to see your new videos.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune also send their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Apr 2019 03:41 #33058 by bella
Thank You all so so much for your compliments. Thank You Hellene for all the help and guidance and all the lovely comments. I love playing the piano and you and sofmozart make it so easy and fun to learn. I am preparing for the May concert and I can't wait to post my songs. I enjoy listening to other softmozart kids playing and i get inspired by them. Thank You all again so much for such a wonderful opportunity because if it hadn't been for softmozart then i wouldn't have been able to play the piano at all ( since here in Gambia we don't have a the resources needed ).
Love xxx
Christina :kiss:

More
06 May 2019 06:51 #33104 by Svitlana
Дорогая Кристина. Мне было очень приятно смотреть твое выступление. Ты играешь с удовольствием, с радостью. Видно, что ты сама наслаждаешься. И главное очень свободно. Пьеса Joy To The World довольно сложная, получилась у тебя то же прекрасно.
Светлана. Берлин.
Преподаватель Софт Моцарт
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds