fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #12 Graduation 2017-2018

Vivienne (9 years old) Seoul, South Korea

More
11 Jun 2018 22:11 #29705 by magdarose
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Аким, Svetlana gudvill, Belo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2018 12:45 #29727 by Belo
Congratulations Vivienne with a beautiful performance:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdarose

More
08 Aug 2018 11:34 #30116 by hellene
Dear Vivienne,

What a wonderful and bright performance! I enjoyed watching your success very much.

1. You developed excellent eye-hand and both hands coordination and fine motor skills.
2. You developed excellent music ear and music memory.
3. Your fingers' management is very good.
4. You play rhythmically, with confidence and in good speed, with no stops or slowdowns.

Your piano posture on the second video is great!

You are absolutely ready to memprize your piano pieces. Now it is time to play R - RH, L - LH and P - PH. Please, try!

You are absolutely ready for the next stage of your learning - working on artistic skills of your performance, For example, when you play 'Fur Eliese', you can use more smooth approach whicH we call legato. For that, please, visit our TEACHING VIDEOS page and check out how I play that piece. Can you turn my video on and try to play alone with me simultaneously?

TEACHING VIDEOS HERE www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html
FUR ELIESE IS HERE www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...ssics-2.html?start=6

If you already practicing your new piano pieces for our Butterfly Ball I suggest you to take those that featured on our TEACHING VIDEOS section. It is very good time for you to make your performance even more vibrant and artistic!

Now here is some important steps that you have to make to receive your certificate/diploma and gift,

1. Edit your video in accordance with our recital guide lines. Please, read them here: www.softmozart.com/forum/recital-12-grad...ital-rules-2018.html

2. After making the correction, please, email us your name as you want to see it on your document and shipping address. If you were following your progress diary, send us the link for diploma. If you have only recital performance, let us know about it with the link to this page.

We are going to prepare and ship your package upon completion 1 and 2.

I am looking forward to see your in our Butterfly Ball!

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Aug 2018 12:34 #30119 by hellene
PS
Please, make sure that you visited and liked the page www.facebook.com/SoftMozart/
I am there live time to time for our immediate interaction

Back to the Mozart

More
15 Aug 2018 08:43 #30242 by Наталья777
Прекрасное исполнение! Большое спасибо, Вивьен!

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds