fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Laura, 14 años. Chile (Teacher: Nelia)

More
29 Jun 2014 18:42 #15484 by hellene
Polonaise in G( Bach),Waltz 1,Small Prelude C( Bach )

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2014 23:05 #15506 by the Moon
Well done, Laura! Nice performance!!! :)

More
02 Jul 2014 21:02 #15543 by hellene

Dear Liliana!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Nelia your video.

You played beautiful piano pieces: the 'Waltz' of Griboyedov, the 'Polonaise' and 'Small Prelude' by Bach. I think, you are very gifted girl and have a very good teacher Nelia, who is guiding you in your skills development very well.

You have a very good piano technique, posture, relaxed hands and shoulders. You play your pieces with a passion, nice flow and all the proper dynamics, articulation and phrasing. The artistic level and passion is the very exciting ingredient of your performance.

It seems to me that you are ready for even more advance levels! I would suggest to learn more Studies and Sonatinas/Sonatas and play for other pople as often as you can!

Overall, I am bery proud of you for your hard work and dedication to learning piano and music!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your participation in our recital.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Heidi's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds