fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Reyansh, 6 years old, USA

More
21 Jun 2014 05:05 #15390 by shilparan
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2014 05:09 #15391 by shilparan
Replied by shilparan on topic Reyansh, 6 years old, USA

Reyansh is playing "In the Hall of the Mountain King"

More
21 Jun 2014 21:59 #15398 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Reyansh, 6 years old, USA
Great job! Well done Reyansh!

The following user(s) said Thank You: shilparan

More
21 Jun 2014 22:02 - 21 Jun 2014 22:03 #15399 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Reyansh, 6 years old, USA
Well done, Reyansh! Way to go!

Last edit: 21 Jun 2014 22:03 by the Moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shilparan

More
04 Jul 2014 00:46 #15562 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Reyansh, 6 years old, USA

Hello, Reyansh!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful mom, who submitted your videos.

I enjoyed watching and listening to your performance. Such wonderful results for a boy of your age! Way to go! It is so important for you to learn piano, because music and piano lessons not just fun, but they train your mind and make you smarter!

You developed excellent eye-hand and both hands coordination. Your fingers are independant and smart. You make almost no mistakes, when you play your piano piaces! I have to add that I was impressed that you read music notes with no visual support on the 5th presentation. PLUS... you were hiding all of the notes and played by heart!

Reyansh, your piano progress made me very proud!

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Reyansh's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart [/quote]

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds