fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Hannah, 4yo, Romania

More
15 Jun 2014 22:37 #15273 by adeline.hritcu
This is Hannah, Heidi's sister. She just turned 4 and also performed at her aunt's wedding. Unfortunately we missed to record her only so I only have a recording that I got from someone else. At home we did not record her since I thought that the one from the wedding is more special (to us).

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2014 17:46 - 02 Jul 2014 23:05 #15358 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hannah, 4yo, Romania

Dear Hannah!

Your video of our recital was priceless! I didn't see you on the picture, but heard you playing 'Bridal chorus' on the background.

And guess what? This performance will stay forever in the heart of your friends and relatives, who you played for. This is how remarkable the power of music is! I am very proud of the fact that you managed to play on wedding and wasn't afraid or confused.

I know that your sister Heidy is also taking piano lessons. This is very good, indeed! Right now you may feel like she is much ahead of you, It is absolutely normal for children of your age, 1-2 years make a huge difference, But believe me: one day you and her will play together the same piano pieces.

Please, keep up the great work! I enjoyed your video and would like to hear more of your playing. Can you learn 4... or maybe 5 songs for our next Christmas recital?

I am looking forward to teaching you at summer and at out next semester!
Please, keep up your good job!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your recital.

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Hannah's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:05 by hellene.

More
20 Jun 2014 23:30 #15371 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Hannah, 4yo, Romania
Hanna, you are so great! Congratulations!

More
21 Jun 2014 01:43 #15381 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hannah, 4yo, Romania
Celebration on the facebook: www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds