fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Mary 6,6 y.o. Turkey

More
15 Jun 2014 19:13 #15241 by scakmur
Mary 6,6 y.o. Turkey was created by scakmur
Mary started to learn to play piano in April this year taking lessons once a week, there is no piano or software at home for practicing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 19:15 #15243 by scakmur
Replied by scakmur on topic Mary 6,6 y.o. Turkey
French Song

More
15 Jun 2014 19:16 #15244 by scakmur
Hot Cross Buns R1

More
16 Jun 2014 17:24 #15297 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Mary 6,6 y.o. Turkey
Мэри так хочет играть двумя руками! :) Ведь уже получается песенка! Молодчина! Все получится обязательно!

More
18 Jun 2014 11:42 #15328 by scakmur
Ольга, спасибо! Мэри и двумя уже играла, но случился у нас перерыв в занятиях поэтому она на данный момент чувствовала себя более уверенно играя отдельными руками :) девочка очень музыкальная, одно удовольствие с ней заниматься!

More
23 Jun 2014 23:00 - 13 Jul 2014 00:28 #15429 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Mary 6,6 y.o. Turkey

Dear Mary!

Thank you for participating in our recital! I also thank Svetlana, Mary’s teacher, who submitted Mary’s video for our recital.

Here what I observed by watching the videos so far.

Mary, you are a quick learner. You have an excellent connection between right and left brain: you are grasping information very quickly by different channels.

This is why you were trying to ‘play’ the left hand in the air, when you were asked to play the piano piece with the only right hand.

Such natural gift needs development and training. The best way to do it is with the piano lessons! I am glad that you are taking them with such a wonderful teacher! I anticipate you having great progress in the very close future.
I suggest you to learn and perform many piano pieces. You CAN!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Jul 2014 00:28 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds