fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Levent, 5,5 y.o. Turkey

More
15 Jun 2014 17:11 #15219 by scakmur
Hot Cross Buns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2014 17:49 #15302 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Levent, 5,5 y.o. Turkey
Молодец, Levent! Играешь песенку наизусть! А ведь это довольно сложно! Успехов тебе!

More
18 Jun 2014 10:55 #15323 by scakmur
Replied by scakmur on topic Levent, 5,5 y.o. Turkey
Спасибо, он старался! :)

More
22 Jun 2014 17:05 - 02 Jul 2014 22:15 #15403 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Levent, 5,5 y.o. Turkey

Hi, Levent!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

I think, you have a very good progress learning to play piano: you memorised 'Hot Cross Buns' and played it using both hands.

I also noticed that you used all the right fingers in your left hand!

The hands coordination is good. There is one trick you have to learn by playing this song: to keep left hand down, when you play Do Do Do in right. I think, you are very close to make it happen, but it takes a little more practice!

You kept a steady beat at the beginning of the piece. Learning to play with TEACHING VIDEOS will adjust some inconsistency at the second part.
Here is my suggestions for your development: let's learn Hanon! Can you? Before this fall?

You see, our fingers are all different: some of them strong and some weak. By playing exercises we teach them to be one strong team. Today I see only one strong player in the team of your right hand - this is your index. This finger tries to play for everyone else.

We should start learning Hanon exercise as soon as possible to let other members of the team to be players too!

For a boy like you to have independent, strong and fast fingers is not just for piano and music! It is for you mind to become even smarter and handle any intellectual challenge!

Many boys of your age need to work on their fine motor skills, because unlike girls they don't like to play games that develop it. But we all need to have fast and confident fingers! So, piano exercises is the best way to develop them!

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Levent's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:15 by hellene.

More
22 Jun 2014 22:31 #15408 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Levent, 5,5 y.o. Turkey
Левент, замечательные успехи у тебя! Поздравляю! :)

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds