fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Erol, 7 y.o. Turkey

More
25 Jun 2014 21:50 - 02 Jul 2014 22:35 #15446 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Erol, 7 y.o. Turkey

Hello, Erol!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your mom and a wonderful teacher Svetlana for submitting all of your videos!

You started your piano lessons very recently, but already learned several piano pieces. Some of the pieces you played on real piano with no stickers or piano key guides! At the beginning you were using just index of your right hand. But the more you practiced, the more your fingers became independent and smart! Many boys have to practice piano, because they like sports and love to run and jump. But fine motor skills development makes them smart and grow their brain.

You developed great eye-hand coordination: you manage to look at the music notes and piano keys at the same time! You also have great coordination of your both hands! You can keep pressing keys in one hand and change them in another. This also is the great contribution to your music, piano and brain development.

I noticed that some of the songs you played by heart. It means that you have excellent memory and it will help you a lot in school! Your progress in piano made me very proud, Erol!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful performance!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Erol's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:35 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds