fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Игнат, 5 лет, Россия

More
15 Jun 2014 13:04 #15212 by Наталья Луценко
Пасхальные булочки
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2014 23:17 - 02 Jul 2014 22:20 #15410 by hellene

Hello, Ignat!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I want to thank your teacher Natalia Lutsenko for submitting your video in our Academy.

The most impressive for me in the video was the fact that you were playing in a classroom with other children around, but had enough concentration to make an excellent go.

You achieved the following milestones in learning to play the piano: you developed all fingers' awareness. Sometimes you stopped and thought, which finger to use next, but I already anticipating that it is going to be very easy for you in the close future. You have excellent two hands coordination. You managed to keep pressing Do and Sol, when was playing Do several times in your right hand. This is excellent achievement for a boy of your age! I am very happy for you. By doing this you help your brain to become smarter and more powerful.

You piano seat is having correct hight. I would recommend your to use some stand to keep your feet on the solid surface.

You also have a good music memory. You learned your piano piece and performed it by heart!

We are going to have a Winter recital after next semester and maybe it would be interesting for you to know that usually we send as many trophies to our participants as amount piano pieces they play.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Ignat's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:20 by hellene.

More
23 Jun 2014 16:51 - 23 Jun 2014 17:55 #15418 by the Moon
Здравствуй, Игнат!
Спасибо тебе, за участие в нашем концерте и хочу поблагодарить твоего учителя Наталью Луценко за размещение твоего видео в нашей Академии.
Самым впечатляющим для меня было то, что ты играл в комнате, где было много детей, но ты так собрался и был настолько внимательным, что все сыграл замечательно.
Ты достиг очень важного рубежа в игре на фортепиано: ты научился управлять всеми пальчиками.
Иногда ты останавливаешься и думаешь, каким пальчиком играть дальше, но я уже предвижу, что в ближайшем будущем это будет очень просто для тебя. У тебя отличная координация обеих рук. Ты научился держать ДО и СОЛЬ, когда играешь несколько раз ноту ДО в правой руке. Это отличное достижение для мальчика твоего возраста! Я очень рада за тебя. Занятие музыкой поможет стать тебе умнее и сообразительнее.

Ты сидишь у пианино на стуле правильной высоты, но я бы хотела порекомендовать использовать скамеечку для твоих ног, чтобы твоя поза была еще более устойчивой.
У тебя также хорошая музыкальная память – ты запомнил свою пьесу и сыграл ее наизусть!

В нашей Академии, после следующего семестра, будет проводиться Зимний концерт и возможно тебе будет интересно узнать, что мы посылаем нашим участникам такое количество призов, которое равняется количеству сыгранных пьес.
Надеюсь увидеть тебя в наших Летних Классах и в следующих семестрах.
Я собираюсь выслать тебе Сертификат и маленький подарок в память о твоем выступлении!

С уважением,

Елена Хайнер,
профессор Университета им. Герцена (Санкт Петербург, Россия) - Разработчик курса повышения квалификации "Сетевые обучающие технологии, программа "Софт Моцарт". Автор компьютеризированного курса обучения музыки и фортепиано "Soft Way to Mozart"

Пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке и найдите выступление Игната на фэйсбуке и щелкните на "LIKE" (нравится). www.facebook.com/SoftMozart
Не забудьте нажать "LIKE" также на странице Soft Mozart, если вы еще этого не сделали!
Last edit: 23 Jun 2014 17:55 by the Moon.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds