fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Даша, 5 лет, Россия

More
15 Jun 2014 12:45 #15208 by Наталья Луценко
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2014 23:53 - 02 Jul 2014 22:22 #15414 by hellene

Hello, Dasha!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I want to thank your teacher Natalia Lutsenko for submitting your video in our Academy.

You achieved the following milestones in learning to play the piano: you developed all fingers' awareness. I anticipate you using all the correct fingering in the close future. In the video that I saw you are using all the correct fingers at the end of your song.

You control both hands very well too, because you were playing the piano piece using two hands. This is excellent! Such managment of both hands is very good for your brain development. I am very happy to see you playing and melody and chords!

I suggest you to play excercises to develop more strength of your fingers. Hanon #1, Chromatic scale, Triads and C major would be appropriate for you to practice more often.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Dasha's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:22 by hellene.

More
23 Jun 2014 22:36 #15427 by the Moon
Здравствуй, Даша!
Спасибо тебе, за участие в нашем концерте! Благодарю твоего учителя Наталью Луценко за то, что она поместила твое видео в нашей Академии.

Ты достигла следующих успехов в игре на фортепиано: ты научилась управлять во время игры всеми пальчиками. Я надеюсь что ты скоро будешь использовать все пальчики правильно. На видео я видела, что в конце твоей пьесы ты уже играла правильными пальцами.
Ты контролируешь очень хорошо обе руки, потому что ты уже играешь обеими руками. Игра на инструменте двумя руками очень хорошо развивает твой ум. Я очень рада видеть как ты играешь одновременно мелодию и аккорды!
Предлагаю тебе поиграть упражнения для развития твоих пальчиков - Ганон №1, хроматическую гамму, аккорды и гамма До мажор были бы подходящими для более частых занятий.
В нашей Академии, после следующего семестра, будет проводиться Зимний концерт и возможно тебе будет интересно узнать, что мы посылаем нашим участникам такое количество призов, которое равняется количеству сыгранных пьес.
Надеюсь увидеть тебя в наших Летних Классах и в следующих семестрах.
Я собираюсь выслать тебе Сертификат и маленький подарок в память о твоем выступлении!
С уважением
Елена Хайнер
профессор Университета им. Герцена (Санкт Петербург, Россия) - Разработчик курса повышения квалификации "Сетевые обучающие технологии, программа "Софт Моцарт". Автор компьютеризированного курса обучения музыки и фортепиано "Soft Way to Mozart"

Пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке и найдите выступление Даши на фэйсбуке и щелкните на "LIKE" (нравится). www.facebook.com/SoftMozart
Не забудьте нажать "LIKE" также на странице Soft Mozart, если вы еще этого не сделали!

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds