fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Liliana 14 y.o., USA

• KHAILO
  • KHAILO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Jun 2014 03:13 - 15 Jun 2014 03:48 #15203 by KHAILO
Liliana 14 y.o., USA was created by KHAILO
Liliana plays "Overture" by P.I. Tchaikovsky

Liliana plays "Waltz of the Flowers" by P.I. Tchaikovsky

Liliana plays "Legend of Zelda"

Liliana plays "Canon in D" by Johann Pachelbel

Last edit: 15 Jun 2014 03:48 by KHAILO. Reason: to add missing text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 21:31 #15257 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Liliana 14 y.o., USA
Лилиана, ты играешь очень музыкально! Отличное выступление, спасибо! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
23 Jun 2014 13:22 #15417 by Manul
Replied by Manul on topic Liliana 14 y.o., USA
Лилиана! Ты снова меня поразила своей игрой. Спасибо за необыкновенно красиво исполненные пьесы. Буду ждать твоих новый выступлений.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
02 Jul 2014 20:22 - 02 Jul 2014 21:06 #15542 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Liliana 14 y.o., USA

Dear Liliana!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank mom Natalia for submitting your videos.

I was happy to watch your development with my invention and curriculum for year and a half and have to say: I am very pleased with your development. You achieved a lot of skills and music education in such a short time. Students like you with such a dedication and progress are the very essence for my 38 years hard work! When I watching your videos I clearly see that not just all YOUR hard work pays off, but mine too!

You made a tremendous progress in building your music ear, understanding of some essential theory and your piano performance shows not just a very artistic and thoughtful playing, but the entire education and culture behind your 'wings'.

You learned several very difficult for beginners pieces, memorized them and now I see, how much you are enjoying in polishing your performance to play artistically. You are listening and hearing your playing, use proper phrasings, dinamics and articulation. You have excellent piano posture and the piano technique that don't let us see or hear any struggle.

I think, for the next semester we are going to select even more advance pieces. I think, you are ready for more challenges!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your participation in our recital.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Liliana's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:06 by hellene.

More
02 Jul 2014 22:32 #15545 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Liliana 14 y.o., USA
Браво, Лилиана! Мне кажется, у тебя дар претворять свои мечты в реальную жизнь! :)

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds