fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA

• KHAILO
  • KHAILO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Jun 2014 02:11 #15202 by KHAILO
Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA was created by KHAILO
It has been a challenging year for Ariana- her first full school year with Soft Mozart Academy! She worked very hard at all of the assignments for her level. But it was also a rewarding journey. She learned so much about music and playing the piano and made tremendous progress, the kind we could not expect with traditional methods of learning to play this wonderful instrument. Thank you Hellene, for the marvelous gift of Soft Mozart Program!

Ariana plays "Little Dog Gone"

Ariana plays"The Small Fir Tree" by Leonid Bekman

Ariana plays "Morning Mood" by Edvard Grieg

Ariana plays"Rock Group" by James Bastien

Ariana plays "Musette" by J.S. Bach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 12:27 #15206 by алла
Replied by алла on topic Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA
Ариана, ты большая молодчина!!! Мне понравилось как ты берёшь сложные аккорды, какие послушные у тебя пальчики и все пьесы ты исполнила наизусть!!! Браво-браво!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
15 Jun 2014 21:41 #15261 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA
Ариана, ты подготовилась и выступила просто замечательно! :woohoo: Спасибо за выступление!
И спасибо всей вашей семье - за трудолюбие, терпение и музыкалность! Я всегда с большим удовольствием слежу за вашими успехами!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
20 Jun 2014 18:15 - 02 Jul 2014 23:06 #15360 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA

Hello, Ariana!

Your progress in piano is making me very happy!
You are just 4, but I hear music coming out of your hands!
You played 'Little Dog Gone', and 'Small Fir Tree', and 'Morning Mood', and 'Rock Group' and 'Musette'!

All of the piano pieces you memorized and - I think - had practiced with our TEACHING VIDEOS. I am impressed. Each of your fingers are independant and fast for your age, you have outstanding coordination of both hands and started developing true music mind. You are listening what you playing. This is great skill to have!

I noticed that you looked at your mom during the recording, when you made a little mistake. It seems to me like you are not in good terms with mistakes yet. Please, watch our video 'What it takes to make mistakes'! You are learning quite difficult piano pieces for your age and I know that you can play them much better without camera rolling. We all do! When you on the spotlight allow yourself to make some errors, but mostly think about music that you play. Sing it inside your mind!

We are going to work with you on playing LEGATO. This is when we always see butterflies on screen: one is not flying away before it sees another. Legato is like a chaplet with many beads that connected with one string.

I am looking forward to working with you and teaching you many new tricks in learning music and piano.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Ariana's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:06 by hellene.

More
20 Jun 2014 23:36 #15372 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA
Congratulations, Ariana! You are playing so nicely! :)

More
21 Jun 2014 01:42 #15380 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Ariana 4.8 y.o., USA
Celebration on the facebook: www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds