fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Jethro Wise 5 yrs old, Singapore

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jun 2014 13:12 - 14 Jun 2014 13:13 #15181 by Cheahbaby
Jethro Wise 5 yrs old, Singapore was created by Cheahbaby
Last edit: 14 Jun 2014 13:13 by Cheahbaby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2014 18:08 #15183 by ZNatalia
Great gob, Jethro Wise! Love your French Song!

More
22 Jun 2014 22:55 - 02 Jul 2014 22:19 #15409 by hellene

Hello, Jethro!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

I know that you just started your piano learning experience, but you are already having some remarkable results to be proud of: you learned a piano piece and play it by memory, with both hands, on real piano with no visual support.

I see very positive progress in eye-hand coordination development, you use all of your fingers and have excellent fine motor skills. You managed to use both hands with ease.

I liked you posture and the fact that you use the tips of your fingers in playing piano. Since you are pressin the weighted keys and you fingers are still tiny, you play non legato - one note at a time. It is perfectly natural and normal. In fact, I would encourage you to keep playing non legato, if you are practicing on weighted keys.

I also would suggest you to practice Chromatic scale and Hanon #1. Chromatic Scale uses your thumb, index third fingers. They are the strongest fingers of your hands. It won't be hard for you to practice this exercise on your piano. In order to make your ring finger and pinky stronger, please, practice Hanon #1. Please, practice Hanon #1 NON LEGATO dictionary.reference.com/browse/non-legato

I also think that you can start learning piano pieces from Favorite Classic 1, Nursery 1 and Boogie 1. Please, choose the songs that you like and let me know, what you selected. I think, you are a very smart boy and Introductory pieces are very easy for you. You may, of cause, keep practicing them, if you like. But I know that you can play more advance piano pieces.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Jethro's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:19 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheahbaby

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds