fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Ирина, 8, Россия (Новосибирск)

More
13 Jun 2014 16:57 #15131 by алла
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2014 22:46 #15147 by ZNatalia
Ирочка, замечательно играешь, уже на 6-ой презентации! :)

More
01 Jul 2014 02:10 - 02 Jul 2014 21:22 #15508 by hellene

Dear Irina!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Alla for submitting your video.

I liked your video very much! You learned how to play the 'Morning Mood' by reading traditional notation using 2 hands. You have excellent eye-hand and both hands coordination, because you played the piece with both hands simultaneously with the proper fingering. The piece was performed in a good speed with relaxed wrists, shoulders and elbows, but fast fingers.

I also liked your piano posture! Way to go!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Irina's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:22 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

More
01 Jul 2014 21:48 #15523 by the Moon
Дорогая Ирина!
Спасибо тебе за участие в нашем концерте! Также хочу поблагодарить твою замечательную учительницу Аллу за размещение твоего видео.
Мне очень понравилось твое видео! Ты научилась играть «Утро» Э. Грига читая традиционную нотную запись и двумя руками. У тебя отличная координация обеих рук и ты очень хорошо читаешь ноты, потому что ты исполнила пьесу двумя руками и верными пальцами. Ты играла в хорошем темпе, со свободными запястьями, плечами и локтями, но быстрыми пальцами.
Мне также понравилась твоя посадка за фортепиано! Так держать!
Надеюсь увидеть тебя в наших Летних Классах и в следующих семестрах.
Я собираюсь выслать тебе Сертификат и маленький подарок в память о твоем выступлении!
С уважением
Елена Хайнер
профессор Университета им. Герцена (Санкт Петербург, Россия) - Разработчик курса повышения квалификации "Сетевые обучающие технологии, программа "Софт Моцарт". Автор компьютеризированного курса обучения музыки и фортепиано "Soft Way to Mozart"

Пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке и найдите выступление Ирины на фэйсбуке и щелкните на "LIKE" (нравится). www.facebook.com/SoftMozart
Не забудьте нажать "LIKE" также на странице Soft Mozart, если вы еще этого не сделали!
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds