fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Linoy 5 y.o. Israel

More
13 Jun 2014 08:30 #15122 by Orangefrogisrael
Ode to Joy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2014 18:38 - 02 Jul 2014 22:24 #15421 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Linoy 5 y.o. Israel

Hello, Linoy!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I want to thank your teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for placing this video for you. She is an excellent pianist and a wonderful teacher. You are both lucky to have each other!

Last year I learned about you first time. It is so wonderful that you learning to play the piano and making a good progress!

I noticed the following improvements of your development:
Eye-hand coordination: you divide your focus between the music score and piano keys more effectively now.
Both hand coordination: you manage both of your hands with ease. Pressing the chords in the right time with no delays.
Finger awareness and piano technique: you are using all of the right fingers and have a proper piano posture and technique. You are playing non legato to build more strength in each of your finger. This is great!
I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Linoy's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:24 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds