fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Noam 5 y.o. Israel

More
13 Jun 2014 08:27 #15120 by Orangefrogisrael
Jingle Bells

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2014 20:38 - 27 Jun 2014 22:26 #15423 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Noam 5 y.o. Israel

Dear Noam!
Thank you very much for participating in our recital!
I also want to thank your piano teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for submitting this video for you.
I liked your video for many reasons. You played your piano piece with a nice, gentle sound. I noticed your well-developed eye-hand coordination, finger awareness and both hands coordination. You have correct piano posture and relaxed hands and shoulders.
I also enjoyed watching your listeners, who were paying great deal of attention to your playing. Some were also playing the same piano piece in their mind and with their hands in the air.
I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Jun 2014 22:26 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds