fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Рита 4 года Санкт-Петербург

More
13 Jun 2014 07:01 #15115 by wppl20006
The following user(s) said Thank You: Наталья Луценко, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2014 17:52 #15137 by Ines
Ритуля, молодец! У тебя замечательно получилось!

More
13 Jun 2014 23:07 #15151 by the Moon
Умница, Риточка! И поет, и играет!

More
13 Jun 2014 23:15 #15155 by ZNatalia
Рита, здОрово играешь! Хороших тебе занятий! :)

More
25 Jun 2014 16:24 - 02 Jul 2014 22:28 #15438 by hellene

Hello, Rita!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Tatiana Yurievna for submitting these videos!

I think you have a very good progress learning to play piano: you had built an excellent eye-hand coordination and finding the music notes and corresponding piano keys very easily!

I especially enjoyed the last couple of seconds of the video: you had such happy face after finishing the song! Way to go, Rita! I wish you having many wonderful moments in your piano class. Let your experience in learning be smooth and positive!

I would suggest you to learn Hanon #1 exercise that will help all of your fingers to participate in making music!

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Rita's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:28 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds