fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Daniel 6 y.o. Israel

More
12 Jun 2014 21:00 #15089 by Orangefrogisrael
Rebikov The Bear

Berkovich Etude

Indian Boogie

Robot Rock

Old McDonald

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2014 18:35 - 02 Jul 2014 22:33 #15442 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Daniel 6 y.o. Israel

Hello, Daniel!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for submitting all of your videos!

Daniel, you are such a wonderful student! You memorized and performed on real piano so many beautiful pieces! Moreover, you didn't use any piano key stickers or key guides! I watched you playing and you don’t even look at your hands! It seems to me like you already know piano geography very well!

You played your piano pieces with confidence, correct posture and well curved fingers. Most importantly: you were listening, what you playing. I noticed that you have great sense of rhythm and keep the beats.

You already learned how to play staccato and legato. You combine them – and this is not an easy task to do! You keep all the rest signs in mind and not skipping them! I was very impressed, how you can listen to the melody and coordinate your left hand to make chords softer in ‘Indian Boogie’. I liked your phrasing and character that you showed in the piano piece ‘The bear’. You showed your excellent music development in every piece that you played: ‘The Etude’, ‘Robot Rock’, ‘Old Mc Donald’…

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful performance!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Daniel's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:33 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds