fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Lian 6 y.o. Israel

More
12 Jun 2014 20:45 - 12 Jun 2014 20:47 #15086 by Orangefrogisrael
Rimsky-Korsakov Song of India

Maikapar In the Garden
Last edit: 12 Jun 2014 20:47 by Orangefrogisrael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2014 18:59 #15443 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lian 6 y.o. Israel
Hello, Lian!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Lubov Yanpolsy for submitting all of your videos!

I made a big progress! I enjoyed your performance very much. The ‘Song of India’ is not an easy piece for interpretation. It is slow and requires just right balance between melody and chords. You did a wonderful job in coordinating your both hands and making melody very expressive as it should be. The song’s flow, dynamic, phrasing: I found it all in your performance. It seems to me like you are gradually advancing to the next level of your education – polishing and artistic playing.

The ‘Garden’ was light, sunny and easy going as it should be. Combination between staccato and legato is just right for the piece. It was played in good tempo too!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful performance!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds