fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Павел,12, Россия(Новосибирск)

More
12 Jun 2014 18:39 #15075 by алла
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2014 02:24 #15107 by ZNatalia
Паша, как здОрово ты играешь, и поешь! Ручки очень хорошие! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

More
02 Jul 2014 16:44 - 02 Jul 2014 21:08 #15533 by hellene
Hi, Pavel!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Alla for submitting your video.

Thank you for performing Bach's 'Musette' in our recital!

I noticed that you developed excellent eye-hand coordination and almost didn't look at your hands, when you were playing the piano piece off the score. You also were reading black and white notes and didn't have any mistake doing this. I also was happy to see that you used all the write fingering! Your both hands coordination also impressed me: you managed both of your hands with ease. I loved the fact that you were singing all of your notes Solfeggio! Way to go! I anticipate hearing your next performance by heart since singing solfeggio contributes to development of your music memory.

You performance made me very proud!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your participation in our recital.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Pavel's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:08 by hellene.

More
02 Jul 2014 18:47 #15539 by the Moon
Здравствуй, Павел!
Спасибо тебе за участие в нашем концерте! Также хочу поблагодарить твою удивительную учительницу Аллу за размещение твоего видео.
Спасибо тебе за исполнение “Мusette” Баха на нашем концерте!
Я заметила, что у тебя развивается очень хорошая координация между глазами и руками, ты почти не смотрел на свои руки во время игры по нотам. Ты также читал белые и черные ноты и не сделал ни одной ошибки во время исполнения. Я рада видеть что ты исполнил все правильными пальцами. Координация между обеими руками также удивила меня: ты с легкостью справился с этим. Мне очень понравилось, что ты пропевал все ноты сольфеджио! Так держать! Я надеюсь, что твое следующее выступление будет наизусть, потому что пение сольфеджио способствует развитию твоей музыкальной памяти.
Я очень горжусь твоим выступлением!
Надеюсь увидеть тебя в наших Летних Классах и в следующих семестрах.
Я собираюсь выслать тебе Сертификат и маленький подарок в память о твоем выступлении!
С уважением,
Елена Хайнер
профессор Университета им. Герцена (Санкт Петербург, Россия) - Разработчик курса повышения квалификации "Сетевые обучающие технологии, программа "Софт Моцарт". Автор компьютеризированного курса обучения музыки и фортепиано "Soft Way to Mozart"

Пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке и найдите выступление Павла на фэйсбуке и щелкните на "LIKE" (нравится). www.facebook.com/SoftMozart
Не забудьте нажать "LIKE" также на странице Soft Mozart, если вы еще этого не сделали!

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds