fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Ирочка, 10лет, Россия(Новосибирск)

More
12 Jun 2014 17:58 - 12 Jun 2014 18:01 #15070 by алла
[Видео]
[/ видео]
Musette J.S.Bach,пока каждой рукой отдельно
Last edit: 12 Jun 2014 18:01 by алла.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2014 18:07 #15071 by алла
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNlrxIggUhI[/videЬ Мюзет Моцарта, пока каждой рукой отдельно[video]

Мюзет Моцарта, пока каждой рукой отдельно

More
12 Jun 2014 18:16 #15073 by алла

More
12 Jun 2014 18:21 #15074 by алла

Мюзет Моцарта, пока каждой рукой отдельно

More
13 Jun 2014 01:37 #15102 by ZNatalia
Ирочка, какая ты умница, как твои пальчика хорошо работают!
Алла, Вам низкий поклон за улыбки этих деток!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

More
01 Jul 2014 03:59 - 02 Jul 2014 21:12 #15512 by hellene

Dear Irochka!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Alla for submitting your video.

You made a tremendous progress in learning piano! Each of your little fingers are working now and working really hard! You play on the instrument with weighted keys and managed to find each note and press the key with precision. I observed how the music notes and piano keys are helping to build your coordination. You are getting stronger day by day!

I was also very impressed with your level of concentration. You didn't loose your focus even for a single moment. You also divide your attention between the music score and piano keys wisely. This is the excellent skill to have!

I am so proud of your achievements! You are our jewel!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Irochka's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:12 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds