fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Soft Mozart Recital 2014: Isaac 4 and half years

More
06 Jun 2014 17:16 #14995 by cheyeow
Isaac plays:

Mary Had a Little Lamb

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Wolgang Amadeus Mozart

Musette
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2014 14:10 #15006 by cheyeow
Isaac plays Three Blind Mice

More
08 Jun 2014 14:43 #15009 by cheyeow
Isaac plays

Pop Goes the Weasel

Surprise Symphony by Joseph Hayden

More
10 Jun 2014 19:14 #15027 by CVMomma
Maria likes the way you play Musette! Good job on all of your songs! :cheer:

More
11 Jun 2014 11:50 #15042 by cheyeow
Thanks CVMomma and Maria.

More
20 Jun 2014 22:58 - 02 Jul 2014 23:08 #15367 by hellene

Hello, Isaak!

You are such a brilliant boy! You made a tremendous progress in learning piano! I hope you were enjoying your experience as much as I enjoyed watching all of your videos!

First of all I noticed that you played on the piano with weighted keys! Your fingers are still tiny, but you were very confident and pushed the keys with precision. It means that you passed fingers awareness process and now taking your skills to the next level.

You are now CAN play staccato by one hand and legato by another. This is a very advance skills for 4-year-old boy to have! Both parts of your brain are connected so well! It will be very good for your future academic success!

I also noticed that you played several piano pieces by heart. Memorisation of the music is promoting memory in general. This is also great skill to have for the entire life!

When you were playing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star', you were improvising a little. It means that you feel comfortable changing piano keys, because you know, how they sound like! In future you will be able to compose your own songs!

I noticed that you also built very good eye-hand coordination. Your playing piano pieces off the score ('Three blind mice', 'Pop! Goes the weasel', 'Surprise symphony') fluently without many delays.

My suggestions for you would be to work more on excercises. I also see that you can start polishing your performance with our TEACHING VIDEOS. First start synchronically playing with metronome videos and after mastering that try to play as is.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Isaac's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:08 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds