fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Natalia W 11 yo, Recital #4

More
05 Jun 2014 19:01 - 05 Jun 2014 19:06 #14982 by Ines
1. L.Schytte Etiuda C-dur:

2. Titanic:

3. C.Burwell Bella's Lullaby (arr. T Bentley):

Last edit: 05 Jun 2014 19:06 by Ines.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2014 07:47 #15061 by ZNatalia
Как здОрово Наталия играет такие сложные произведения! Особенно Колыбельную! Молодчина!

More
01 Jul 2014 05:01 - 02 Jul 2014 21:10 #15515 by hellene
Hi, Natalia!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Ines for submitting your video.

It seems to me like you are very good in sight-reading. All the pievo pieces you played whether with sheet music or with our interactive score. This is not easy especially when you play on accoustic piano with no visual support.

It must be many ledger lines in 'Lullaby', but you read it! You also developed skills to play leading melody in your left hand in 'Etude'. The 'Titanic' was played in a good speed with ease.

I would be happy to hear your performance by heart. Can you memorise a piece or two for me?

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your participation in our recital.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Natalia's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:10 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds