fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Zuzia P 7 yo, Recital #4

More
05 Jun 2014 18:51 - 10 Jun 2014 23:21 #14980 by Ines
1. Noc (ormiańska ludowa piosenka):
Last edit: 10 Jun 2014 23:21 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, Наталья Луценко, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2014 23:23 #15033 by Ines
2. I.Filipp Kołysanka

3. E.Gnesina Etiuda C-dur

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, Наталья Луценко, алла

More
12 Jun 2014 07:35 #15060 by ZNatalia
Очень выразительно Zuzia ( не знаю, как произнести по-русски :)) играет, умничка какая!

More
12 Jun 2014 08:07 #15063 by Ines

ZNatalia wrote: Очень выразительно Zuzia ( не знаю, как произнести по-русски :)) играет, умничка какая!

Спасибо!
По-русски полное имя Зузанна. Уменьшительно-ласкательное Зузя, ЗузЕнька - в Польше некоторые ударения в именах делаются иначе.

More
14 Jun 2014 12:17 #15174 by алла
Зузанночка, спасибо за красивое исполнение.Совсем не чуствуется волнения...Молодец!!

More
25 Jun 2014 23:03 - 02 Jul 2014 22:35 #15448 by hellene

Hello, Zuzia!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Ines for submitting all of your videos!

I was impressed with your performance! You played on real piano, with no visual support of any stickers or key guides. I also was very proud to see you glancing at music score, when you got lost for a short moment.

I have to compliment you and your teacher for using proper posture and piano technique. Your arms and hands are flexible and relaxed, fingers are strong and precise.

I noticed that your already pay great deal of attention to the music phrasing, articulation and dynamics. It seems to me like you have a very good music aptitude. On the top of that you are working hard to make your performance flawless.

I suggest you do not worry about mistakes so much. Did you watch my fairy tale about that? It is perfectly OK to not be perfect! Our entire life is a recital. All I know about you that every new recital is going to be better and better. This is how we grow and master our skills.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful performance!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Zuszia's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:35 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds