fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Rodrigo, 11 (Chile)

More
04 Jun 2014 03:12 - 29 Jun 2014 18:55 #14965 by Nelia
Rodrigo, 11 (Chile) was created by Nelia
Rodrigo toca" Rock Grup", J. Sebastian. Edad 11 años. País Chile.
Last edit: 29 Jun 2014 18:55 by hellene. Reason: Recital rule for title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2014 20:06 #15521 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Rodrigo, 11 (Chile)
Hi, Rodrigo!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Nelia for submitting your video.

You had an excellent performance of 'Rock group': you memorized the piece and played it in a good speed with no mistakes and delays.

Your left hand is very flexible and developed. You even don't have any piano stickers on the left side of your keyboard! The right hand playing chords clearly and confidently.

I also noticed that you played the piece a little 'jazzy' with modified rhythmical arrangement. You have good sense of rhythm and beat.

I also noticed that you keep steady beats.

I would recommend you to keep your seat higher to keep your hands and elbows above the piano keys. I also think that you are capable of learning more advance piano pieces.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your participation in our recital.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Heidi's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds