fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Enma, 12 (Chile)

More
04 Jun 2014 01:52 - 04 Jul 2014 00:59 #14962 by Nelia
Enma, 12 (Chile) was created by Nelia
Enma toca,Ode to Joy Beethoven.Edad 12 años, país Chile.
Last edit: 04 Jul 2014 00:59 by hellene. Reason: Proper recital topic name
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2014 01:05 #15563 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Enma, 12 (Chile)

Hi, Enma!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Nelia, who submitted your videos.

You played the 'Ode to Joy' very well! I noticed that you didn't have any visual support on your right side, but you didn't look at your hands at all! It is excellent!

I observed that you have excellent eye-hand and both hands coordination, very good piano posture and your fingers are strong and independant. I think, this is a very good results for a beginner!

I would recommend you start memorizing your piano pieces with the help of H button. I anticipate you playing several piaces by heart at our Winter recital.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Enma's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart [/quote]

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds