fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Joanna K 10 yo, Recital #4

More
03 Jun 2014 12:19 - 11 Jun 2014 21:41 #14944 by Ines
1. A.Gedike Etiuda
2. J.Pachelbel Sarabanda

3. A.Żylinskis Sonatina

4. J.Garścia - Migdałowiec

Last edit: 11 Jun 2014 21:41 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, Наталья Луценко, olivia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2014 22:13 #14974 by olivia
Joanna! Солидная и объемная программа, уверенное и хорошее исполнение. Молодец! Продолжай совершенствовать навыки и умения игры на инструменте, овладевай новыми приемами исполнения, развивай технику. Успехов тебе и новых достижений! Ждем новых выступлений.:)

More
12 Jun 2014 07:54 #15062 by ZNatalia
Умница, Joanna, и техника хорошая, и исполнение музыкальное. ЗдОрово!

More
29 Jun 2014 23:25 - 02 Jul 2014 21:28 #15495 by hellene

Hello, Joanna!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Ines for submitting your videos.

You amazed me with your stage stamina. You performed several piano pieces and all of them were played with character, nice sound and proper piano technique. I noticed that you were listening to your playing without worries about text or technical difficulties. Such fluent playing is a very good indication of very good development in music and piano. Way to go, Joanna!

You have nice posture, relaxed hands, shoulders and wrists and fast, precise fingers. I observed your progress in artistry of playing the instrument. There were some piano pieces with some challenges in rhythm (Sonatina), but you handle everything with ease.

In your Pachelbel piece I observed your music mind development: you demonstrated a good sense of form. I especially noticed how natural your slowdowns and pedals were at the end of each part. Just like musicians used to play at the end of 17th - beginning of 18th century!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Joanna's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:28 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

More
30 Jun 2014 22:48 #15505 by the Moon
Умничка, Джоанна! Прекрасное выступление, поздравляю!

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds