fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Antonia, 10 (Chile)

More
29 May 2014 04:44 - 29 Jun 2014 18:56 #14868 by Nelia
Antonia, 10 (Chile) was created by Nelia
Antonia . 10 años toca : Minuet in G mayor C.Petzold y For Elisa 1 st.Part L.V.Beethoven país Chile

Last edit: 29 Jun 2014 18:56 by hellene. Reason: Recital rule for title
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, olivia, ZNatalia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2014 03:33 #14873 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Antonia, 10 (Chile)
Nelia! Hooray! Ahora el vídeo suministrado por las reglas del foro. ¡Gracias!

Back to the Mozart

More
30 May 2014 04:07 #14875 by Nelia
Replied by Nelia on topic Antonia, 10 (Chile)
Estimada Hellene.

Que bueno que está bien.

Quiero darle las gracias, por su dedicación, su gran aporte a la música y que mis alumnos tengan la posibilidad de compartir su experiencia musical con sus pares y poder ver y reconocer el trabajo de los otros estudiantes de este excelente programa.

Saludos,

Nelia de Chile

More
01 Jun 2014 08:33 #14910 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Antonia, 10 (Chile)
Very nice job, Antonia! :)

More
04 Jun 2014 21:44 #14972 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Antonia, 10 (Chile)
Antonia! Great that you're such a pleasure and a joy to play the piano. Good luck to you and great creative achievements :)

Antonia! Замечательно, что ты с таким удовольствием и радостью играешь на фортепиано. Успехов тебе и больших творческих достижений!:)

More
04 Jul 2014 01:21 #15564 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Antonia, 10 (Chile)

Hello, Antonia!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Nelia, who submitted your videos.

I think, you are a very gifted girl and have excellent ear for music. Your fingers are fast and you have developed mind for music. If you forget a section or a note, you are easily replace it with your own arrangment. I think, this is the indication of your potencial talent to create your own compositions and improvise.

I would suggest you to play more different songs and memorize them for the next recital. I would be very happy, if you will make up a piece or two on your own. Can you?

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Antonia's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart [/quote]

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds