fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Marysia K, 9 yo Recital #4

More
28 May 2014 18:22 - 28 May 2014 19:08 #14857 by Ines
K.Czerny Etiuda G-dur

B.Bartok Menuet

F.Kuhlau Wariacje G-dur

A.Chaczaturian Andantino
Last edit: 28 May 2014 19:08 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, the Moon, olivia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2014 03:35 #14874 by hellene
Марыся, так держать!

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Jun 2014 00:12 #14898 by ZNatalia
Прекрасно как Марыся звучит. Полный звук, но очень мягкий. Андантино очень люблю! Рада была послушать как Марыся играет.

More
03 Jun 2014 23:16 - 03 Jun 2014 23:17 #14957 by olivia
Молодец, Марыся! Солидная концертная программа, хорошее музыкальное исполнение! Хочется пожелать тебе дальнейших успехов! Не останавливайся на достигнутом! :)
Last edit: 03 Jun 2014 23:17 by olivia.

More
29 Jun 2014 22:20 - 02 Jul 2014 22:50 #15493 by hellene

Dear Maryssia!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Ines for submitting your videos.

I enjoyed your performance very much! Even though you were playing on stage, on grand piano and under some stress, you remained focused and played very well! You have a wonderful repertoir with the piano pieces of different characters. I noticed that your sounds production was different according to each piece.

You developed excellent piano posture, your hands and arms are not tensed and your piano technique improved a lot!

I noticed that you also is listening what you are playing. In many of your piano pieces the melody 'travels' from one hand to another - and you making this transformation very smooth.

I also observed that you learned how to play double notes (Bartok, Menuett). I have to compliment you: you handled this technical challenge very well!

Your ability to change piano touch upon changing character especially shown in the 'Variations'.

All the piano pieces are played in a good flow, whithout any stops, delays or slowdowns.

In 'Andantino' you were using pedal and it was very appropriate and timely. You made the end of the piece very artistic with allargando.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Marysia's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:50 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds