fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Hanna Ch, 9 yo Recital #4

More
27 May 2014 21:32 - 03 Jun 2014 12:18 #14848 by Ines
Żuczka

A.Tansman - Both Ways
Last edit: 03 Jun 2014 12:18 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2014 00:21 #14900 by ZNatalia
Ханна, очень здОрово! Both Ways очень хорошо характер передала, пронзительно получилось...

More
03 Jun 2014 21:02 - 03 Jun 2014 21:03 #14951 by Ines
A.Rubinstein Melodia (duet):

Last edit: 03 Jun 2014 21:03 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
29 Jun 2014 22:46 - 02 Jul 2014 21:28 #15494 by hellene

Hello, Hanna!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Ines for submitting your videos.

You played on an acoustic piano, with no stickers or key guides.

Your piano pieces are having very diverse difficulties: you played 1 voice melody, but in ensemble with your teacher (it is not easy to play in ensemble and requires to listen to other people's voices). You had done a very good job! Thank you! You also played melody with chords and demonstrated excellent both hand coordination.

I also watched you playing more advance piano piece - 'Both Ways' - where you took your skills to the next level: you managed to create a 'dialog' between right and left hands. I noticed nice touch, fluency and ability to listen ,what you are playing by watching this piece.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Hanna's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 21:28 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds