fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Heidi - 5 y.o. - Romania

More
12 Jun 2014 21:16 #15092 by adeline.hritcu
Thank you all! This is very encouraging for us. Thanks to google translate I also got the message from Ines.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2014 22:14 #15270 by adeline.hritcu
Radetzky March:

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
16 Jun 2014 22:15 #15303 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Heidi - 5 y.o. - Romania
Bravo Heidi! Well done!

More
17 Jun 2014 08:36 #15311 by adeline.hritcu
Thank you Moon!

Do you think she got well enough the idea of stacato? I am not very musical therefore sometimes I am not very confident in my judgement.

More
17 Jun 2014 23:48 #15319 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Heidi - 5 y.o. - Romania
Adeline, Heidi definitely has got idea about staccato. She is doing correct sound! The movement can be higher, but so far (and for keyboard!) it is fine. She just started to learn different ways for sounds. With practice she will have more clear idea.

More
22 Jun 2014 16:26 - 22 Jun 2014 17:09 #15402 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Heidi - 5 y.o. - Romania

Hello, Heidi!
Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I watched three videos and only after seeing the third one I got more complete picture of your progress. You are developing so fast that on the first video and on the third are two different levels of playing piano!
It seems like every new piano piece is building new set of skills in playing the instrument.
Let's talk about some specific details:
The 'Wedding March'. You were under a lot of pressure. I remember, how I was suggesting to start learning this piece for you. It was Level 2 piece, but we just had to learn it for the wedding. My expectations were not very high, because you just started piano and the piece meant to be for the second level students.
You absolutely made it! You even memorized it! Moreover, you were capable of playing introduction to this famous piece (even though, it was not in your score!) ... and you made it under the pressure of performing it at the actual ceremony!
Heidy, it was excellent!
I am absolutely sure that now on you will always enjoy playing in front of people. Why not? You CAN!
The 'Morning Mood'. There are some tricky places in this piece, where anybody can get confused, which fingers to use. Not you! You managed the order of your fingers very well. I would recomend you to start practicing more with the TEACHING VIDEOS. On the video I saw that you tried. Way to go!
The ' Radetsky March' was the most current piece? Here is what I had observed so far: your fingers became stronger, faster and more confident. The song's flow is good: there are 2 parts in the piece with more complicated content. You didn't slow down much playing these parts.
Your piano posture improved! The hand position is correct. The elbows and shoulders are not tensed.
What was the most impressive is that you were easily combining staccato and legato and all in the right places.
I was especially pleased to hea you singing the music notes, I think, this summer we should try to write the piece down. What do you think?
My recommendation would be to play more exercises first of all. It seems to me that you CAN play even more challenging pieces.
I also would like to see you getting on piano with weighted keys. It is about time for you to start playing real instrument to be able to be able to work on dynamics and make your fingers even stronger and more flexible in pressing the piano keys: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamics_(music) .
I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Heidi's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Jun 2014 17:09 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds