fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Soft Mozart RECITAL May 2014: George 5 y. o. UK

More
22 Jun 2014 21:51 - 02 Jul 2014 22:19 #15407 by hellene

Hi, George!

I enjoyed watching and listening your recital videos very much! You made a huge break through from being a little lively boy to a focused little musician. You played some lengthy piano pieces for your age and didn't loose your concentration a bit! Way to go! This is absolutely great skill to have to be a successful student in school! I have no doubts that you are going to be one of the best learners in your class!

I also noticed that you don't use any piano key stickers and even piano key guides! You did move not just from the vertical notation, but also use original visual mode for playing some piano pieces. You learned the piano geography very well and rarely look at your hands. You developed excellent eye-hand coordination, fastness of your fingers. Your right and left hands working together like one team and I am anticipating that you are going to play more piano pieces with both hands in the near future.

You have a very good sence of rhythm and I enjoyed watching you playing chords!

My suggestions for you will be the following:

It would be great to start working on the memorization of your piano pieces. You can play with right hand (R) and then hide it (H). Try to make perfect score. It is FUN! The same with your left hand and with both. If the piano piece that you are going to learn will be too lengthy for you, please, cut smaller sections and learn it one by one. After memorising one and second sections, please. practice them as one part before proceed to the next segment.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find George's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:19 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YanaO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds