fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #3 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

Yonatan 5 y.o. Israel

More
22 Jan 2014 15:05 #13296 by Orangefrogisrael
My Cat Purs

The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2014 11:15 #13331 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Yonatan 5 y.o. Israel
Yonatan, you are star!
you bravely played in front of audience and earned their applause! :cheer:

I wish you great musical success!

More
23 Jan 2014 12:13 #13337 by Orangefrogisrael
Lazy Mary

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
24 Jan 2014 03:00 #13348 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Yonatan 5 y.o. Israel
Yonatan went long way in his coordination development! Great job!

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Jul 2014 22:32 #15546 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Yonatan 5 y.o. Israel

Hello, Yonatan!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! My special thanks to your wonderful teacher Lubov Yanpolsy for submitting these videos!

I watched your video and noticed that since your last recital you developed very good eye-hand coordination: you are playing the piano piece off the music score, but barely look at your hands. Your fingers are strong and you play chords very easily. You developed a very good connection between your right and left hands! I am very proud of you and have no doubts that you are going to be a very good in math and science because of that!

The ‘Old Woman in a shoe’ is not easy piano piece for rhythm. You did a great job playing it very accurately. I also know that this piece have bunch of flats. It seems like you were fine with that too!

I would suggest you to start memorizing your piano pieces. It is fun! You press H for hiding notes and try to play the right or left hand. You can do even both! Such activity will develop you skills to memorize not just music, but many other things!

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Yonatan's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart [/quote]

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds