fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #3 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

Alin, 5 y.o. and a half, Romania

More
20 Jan 2014 07:01 - 20 Jan 2014 07:06 #13169 by andreasro
I've waited for his 'best' or 'perfect' performance to add to this recital but actually I've kept thinking about those who made my heart melt. These are part of the recordings we had on December 27th when visiting a cousin who has a digital piano. I picked these two videos for the recital (sorry for my loud voice over his playing Surprise Symphony):

Surprise Symphony from memory

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from memory

PS: these below are samples of what he's been doing for a while - playing his favourite songs by ear (these are not in the Soft Mozart curriculum so I didn't add them to the recital). Now he's playing Romanian children songs too and improvising and practicing Soft Mozart songs I didn't record (always forget the camera when he takes me by surprise and says he wants to practice...).

The Wheels On The Bus

The Entsy Wintsy Spider
Last edit: 20 Jan 2014 07:06 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2014 00:33 #13214 by the Moon
Andrea, he is amazing! Well done Alin!!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
21 Jan 2014 02:28 #13222 by andreasro
:kiss: Thank you, Olga, in his name!
It's all his work, not mine. I am just a guide using Soft Mozart in our teaching.

When he goes back in time and looks at his performances I hope he's going to be proud of himself and will continue to love playing piano no matter if he is going to choose a carreer in music or in other field.

And all the children, yours and other teachers' and the rest of the participants have left me mouth open these months. :woohoo: Hats down in front of them and you all.

More
21 Jan 2014 21:19 #13260 by Levina
Alin, I like your style of playing very much! so gently, so soft and quiet... You like in your own beautiful world..

I am impressed that such little boy can play without stickers both hands and play by ear!

I like your videos very much! I am sure that your friendship with music is seriously and for a long time!

Thank you, Andrea for your touching theme!

I wish you all the best! :cheer:

Yana.

More
25 Jan 2014 09:03 #13424 by tayechka@gmail.com
Wow, Andrea, Alin is such a cutie.

I can't believe how well he plays. Where are the stickers? He must have great hearing, when you sang the high Do he quickly moved his hands up. So impressive. And to remember all these pieces off by heart, both hands, many notes. Really wonderful to see such progress!

More
07 Feb 2014 19:50 #13607 by hellene
Alin, you are my pride, joy and great hope!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds