fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #3 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

Ana, age 2 1/2, US

More
10 Jan 2014 05:28 - 10 Jan 2014 05:29 #12716 by Mrs.Post
Ana, age 2 1/2, US was created by Mrs.Post
Ana has been working with her sister Cayla for the better part of 4 months now. I haven't been doing anything other than making suggestions here and there and turning on the computer. Cayla is an excellent teacher. She is very patient and I think Ana has made better progress under Cayla than she would have under me. I get frustrated after repeating things over and over but Cayla never does. She does a great mix of helping her with an answer and waiting for her to get it herself. Calya is now 5, and for those who don't know, she has Down Syndrome.

Last edit: 10 Jan 2014 05:29 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Наталья Луценко, Levina, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2014 01:07 #12883 by CVMomma
Replied by CVMomma on topic Ana, age 2 1/2, US
Great job to both teacher and student! I loved your performance!

More
16 Jan 2014 01:16 #12888 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Ana, age 2 1/2, US
Ana и Cayla, спасибо вам за выступление! Мне было очень интересно узнать, что это именно старшая сестричка помогала Ане подготовиться. Молодцы, девочки!

More
17 Jan 2014 09:29 #12960 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Ana, age 2 1/2, US
Ana, super! I like your performance very much! And I am very glad to know that you are following for your tireless teacher Cayla. She is a unique girl!
I love both of you and I wish your big music sucсess! :cheer:

More
17 Jan 2014 11:13 #12965 by Наталья Луценко
Спасибо, Ana. Такой хороший результат!

More
25 Jan 2014 06:32 #13392 by tayechka@gmail.com
Hello Ana! You are such a sweet girl. And it's amazing that your sister Cayla teaches you. This is a work of art. Mother must be so proud! Well done darling.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds