fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #3 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

Welcome note from Soft Mozart team!

More
18 Mar 2014 20:30 #14115 by hellene
Dear Om,
I am very sorry for the confusion.
Yes, I know that SAI participated in 2 recitals. However, I built the curriculum a little different this time and all what she had accomplished so far is Prep Levels A, B, C

omshree wrote: Hi hellene,
om here.sorry if I am posting my query in a wrong post.returned back to soft mozart team after renewal.I am struggling to find syllabus for SAI for this may 2014 recital, who already completed 2 levels.
I would be grateful if u could pls direct me to the post which has syllabus or kindly send me a link to refer to

kind rgds,
Om

I suggest you to start Level 1 - there are a lot of new materials for ear training and music theory/appreciation:

If it is going to be too easy for her, feel free to skip 1st Level and move to 2nd.

Let me know, if you have any more questions here, in the forum. I think, other participants will find this information helpful too!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2014 15:13 #14714 by omshree
Hi Hellene& team,
Om here.Due to various reasons, sorry I'm not finding excuses here, I was unable to video sai's practice and post it in forum.However, she is practising couple of pieces randomly.
If I'm right in deciphering the recital rules, As you previously mentioned that you made changes to the system and SAI already finishing Prep,A,B,C you suggested her to practice Level1 and if it is easy proceed further.
(I'm bit confused, unable to find details about level1,level2 requirements,sorry if I'm bit naïve )

I believe as mentioned by u before, We would be able to post any number of videos for 2014 recital which will be judged at the end of june.Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere in understanding this.

As I said she chooses her pieces randomly and practices based on her liking.Please could you let me know for this recital How many pieces you would require us to post.

I understand you will be very busy now, but I would be grateful for your guidance and reply please

rgds,
Om

More
14 May 2014 01:13 #14724 by hellene
Hi, Om!

omshree wrote: Hi Hellene& team,
Om here.Due to various reasons, sorry I'm not finding excuses here, I was unable to video sai's practice and post it in forum.However, she is practising couple of pieces randomly.
If I'm right in deciphering the recital rules, As you previously mentioned that you made changes to the system and SAI already finishing Prep,A,B,C you suggested her to practice Level1 and if it is easy proceed further.
(I'm bit confused, unable to find details about level1,level2 requirements,sorry if I'm bit naïve )

All the levels are listed here, but I think, you already found them:http://softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

I believe as mentioned by u before, We would be able to post any number of videos for 2014 recital which will be judged at the end of june.Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere in understanding this.

You are correct. Just separate the recital videos and the videos with videos of lessons (if you will create such)

As I said she chooses her pieces randomly and practices based on her liking.Please could you let me know for this recital How many pieces you would require us to post.

There is no maximim requirement. The minimum is described in our lesson plan. Please, make sure that Sai practices the pieces with TEACHING VIDEOS, if available.

I understand you will be very busy now, but I would be grateful for your guidance and reply please

rgds,
Om

Yes, I am getting ready for the graduation, but will be always happy to assist you!

Back to the Mozart

More
14 May 2014 18:15 #14731 by omshree
Dear Hellene,
Thanks a lot for your response and clarifications
~Kind Rgds
Om

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds