fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Christina Aziz - Gambia - 7 years old

More
23 Jun 2013 16:25 - 23 Jun 2013 20:56 #11139 by bella
Last edit: 23 Jun 2013 20:56 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, Levina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2013 16:36 #11141 by bella
hands exercises :

xxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
23 Jun 2013 18:52 #11143 by andreasro
:woohoo: This is wonderful, Tina!
Congratulations for your performances! You are playing beautifully and definitely you are practicing pretty often.
Your mom tells me she had problems with uploading videos. Well, all at once is something indeed! The way you are playing is a sign that you love it and you should continue with your practice. You'll be able to play more and more challenged pieces. Remember, you are a model to your family members ;) younger and older ;) Matti is learning from you too, right?

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella, the Moon

More
25 Jun 2013 04:00 #11206 by juliguli
Christine, I like your gold dress you are wearing for your recital. You do very well playing piano. You are using both hands and paying attention to your notes and concentrating so hard. You seem like a really dedicated young lady and I hope you keep up the practice and dedication. I love your voice! You sing so beautifully!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
25 Jun 2013 14:56 #11252 by olivia
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds