fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Helen, 4 y/o, USA

• Tamsyn
  • Tamsyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2013 20:09 #10521 by Tamsyn
Helen, 4 y/o, USA was created by Tamsyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2013 07:31 #10777 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Helen, 4 y/o, USA
:cheer: Helen, you are a cutie! I like how you keep you fingers on the piano. Well, you have a teacher in the house :P Keep it up, young lady, there are no obstacles for you I see, you are very sure of yourself ;)

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
09 Jun 2013 01:07 #10836 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Helen, 4 y/o, USA
I 24, I hitherto do not know that this for hook on monitor, but this sounds turns out to be that is to say music! Helen, thank you enormous, available has explained)))

More
24 Jun 2013 13:28 #11152 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Helen, 4 y/o, USA
Helen! Замечательно, что ты с таким удовольствием касаешься клавиш фортепиано, стараешься исполнять пьесы, пусть пока одной рукой. Усердно занимаясь, ты достигнешь больших успехов, сможешь играть разную по стилю и жанру музыку, радовать близких своими результатами. Больших тебе побед и удачи в постижении музыкального искусства!!! :) :) :)

Helen! It is remarkable that such a pleasure you're touching piano keys, try to execute the play, albeit with one hand. Diligently practicing, you will attain great success, you can play different in style and genre of music, please close your results. Big wins and good luck to you in understanding the art of music!!! :) :) :)

More
24 Jun 2013 20:32 #11169 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Helen, 4 y/o, USA
Helen, I loved your enthusiasm and concentration. I am amazed that you are playing from real music with the staff turned to its normal orientation already. That is pretty amazing for your age and you are doing such a good job reading the music and playing. Keep working on strengthening those fingers and keep playing!

More
25 Jun 2013 14:04 #11221 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Helen, 4 y/o, USA
Impressive music reading. Woo hoo!

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds