fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Recital Rules

More
29 May 2013 13:47 #10420 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Recital Rules
Om, great news! I am looking forward to see Sai's progress!
Cards Lekel2: do you have them already?
www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Music-Note...le-ENGLISH_p_47.html ?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2013 14:46 #10439 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Recital Rules
Dear Hellene,
Thanks a lot for your reply. This year due to some happenings, we weren't able to promptly post our videos.I will be posting except October other months combined videos.Please accept them and would always be looking forward for your blessings and comments.
Sai is managing to get in the groove and done her level best despite not much of practice and realised how practice makes things better and easy.
I do not have level 2 flashcards.Not sure now it might be late to get it.I have some of the Flashcards which i had created.Is it ok if i use them this time Please?

For convenience i will mention appropriate month name while i post the videos.

More
30 May 2013 20:48 #10447 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Recital Rules
Hi, Om!
Today I realized that our clock for recital hadn't been set correctly yet. The expiration time is at night - not at afternoon. We fixed that and have extra 12 hours. Hope it will be enough for you!

omshree wrote: Dear Hellene,
Thanks a lot for your reply. This year due to some happenings, we weren't able to promptly post our videos.I will be posting except October other months combined videos.Please accept them and would always be looking forward for your blessings and comments.
Sai is managing to get in the groove and done her level best despite not much of practice and realised how practice makes things better and easy.
I do not have level 2 flashcards.Not sure now it might be late to get it.I have some of the Flashcards which i had created.Is it ok if i use them this time Please?

For convenience i will mention appropriate month name while i post the videos.

Flash cards 2 may be downloaded now, but there is no time for learning with them. It is true! Therefore, we can catch up at summer time with them.

Back to the Mozart

More
30 May 2013 21:33 #10461 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Recital Rules
Dear Hellene :lol: ,
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.Great! getting extra 12 hrs.As u said i had recorded treble cleff, bass cleff notes identification video with sai as level 2 flashcards.Let me know if u want anything specifically needs including in the video Hope it equalises the expected one.
I will purchase the flashcards from the website and practice them with sai soon after the recital is finished.
sai had been very good in playing the pieces, despite this time all were combined together and there was only short time left to record many things.
The note duration,guess key and couple of pieces recorded earlier in April and previous had been lost which was recorded in our camera.
Hopefully the videos we are sending does the job and we believe that we would be posting them regularly to avoid such mishaps.
I mentioned to you earlier that i would specify month names, not sure whether it would be convenient for u to watch.
Please let me know what i should do or else i will just give the caption what it is and post them.
Hope you like Sai's work.
Many Thanks,
Om

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds