fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Teachers Training Experience

advice for a newbie teacher .

More
10 Oct 2018 02:31 #30526 by bella
I am not new to SoftMozart , i have been using it for a while now teaching my 2 kids . well at some point they took over and are teaching themselves :) they are really doing great that my friends are asking me to teach their kids . my first students will be 6 and 10 years old boys . all tips and advice are welcome . do you take them both at the same time ? i have only one piano for now but i do have 2 computers so i can run the games that dont require piano on another computer . how long the sessions should be ? their traditional piano lesson with piano teacher was an hour long nd the older son decided he doesnt want anymore . mum is saddened and i also want to bring back in him the excitment and love for piano he had before he started piano lessons last year . i realize you have shared so many thigs here , is there particular link you recommend i check for ideas on working with kids . my concern those are my kids friends and have been to our house so many times for playdates , sleep overs and i am concerned they might find it strange in the beginning to just come for lessons , also i dont like to turn every visit to another playdate . i see on facebook in the background of some of your photos beautiful posters, card games you use with your kids , are those shared somewhere here that i can print and use ? i am a teacher by profession but i have been just the homeschool mum to three kids one of them very hurt physically , being their mum , teacher is all i did for so many years , and this is a big step for me to change and will appreciate your support and advice .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Губочкина Елена

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2018 04:03 - 11 Oct 2018 04:04 #30536 by Губочкина Елена
Здравствуйте! Конечно все поможем, чем сможем) Наверное, лучше будет просто двигаться вместе. Описывайте здесь свои уроки, планы, вопросы, а мы постараемся вместе искать на них ответы) Здесь мой начальный опыт работы www.softmozart.com/forum/57-teachers-tra...xperience/19065.html
Last edit: 11 Oct 2018 04:04 by Губочкина Елена.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
05 Nov 2018 15:24 #30777 by bella
Replied by bella on topic advice for a newbie teacher .
so this week will be my first session teaching kids other than my own children , 2 brothers 6 and 10 . the six years old never had piano lessons before . the 10 years old learn with traditional teacher for a year . first time tomorrow i will introduce them to softmozart . can somebody tell me how did your very first lesson looked like ? should i combine the 2 kids or take them one at a time ?

More
05 Nov 2018 16:05 #30778 by Svitlana
Здравствуйте Белла.
Я бы занималась с детьми отдельно. Разница в возрасте .И внимание на одном ученике сосредоточенно. Уже на первом уроке начинайте играть самые простые пьесы уровень 0. Дети быстро поймут, если вы пользуетесь наклейками. Проговаривайте и пропевайте нотный алфавит. Карточки с алфавитном можно купить здесь на сайте, в магазине. Откройте раздел Обучение видео. там много хороших упражнений.
Очень здорово, что Вы решились на такой шаг.
Пишите нам о своих продвижения.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
05 Nov 2018 16:08 #30779 by Svitlana
www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html Здесь Вы можете посмотреть разные упражнения.

More
09 Nov 2018 03:41 #30786 by bella
Replied by bella on topic advice for a newbie teacher .
trying to understand this game well , so in one of the posts i read :An advanced student can finish the module in 27 minutes (5 minutes module time) . for beginners play just 3 to 5 minutes and record your score .
so when you say 5 minutes , it is not the time you see at the bottom of the screen , because the video says this time shows the time between falling notes . wish somebody clarify more please , how do you use this module and how kids progress on it ? also is there any spreadsheet available to keep records . thanks .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Губочкина Елена

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds