fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Future updates for soft mozart software

More
09 Mar 2013 21:07 #8729 by hellene
Tamsyn,
Thank you very much for your suggestions!
Your opinion is very important to me.
They are very thoughtful!
Let me pass these idea to our programmer team and we'll come up with some solutions for now or a little bit later!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2013 01:27 #8802 by linzy
I have a few more suggestions I wanted to jot down before I forgot. It would be nice if there was a way to print the music. We have only one computer, which I take to work with me while the kids stay at home. If you could print the music, then they could work on it on their own even when the computer is not available.

And then as Tamsyn said different profiles and the ability to log scores.

One thing that might also be helpful is if you could create a folder with something like "My songs" and you could move the songs that you are currently working on into it. Then you could go right down them and it would be easy for kids to navigate.

For the songs it would also be neat if it showed your best score on the bottom. So below where the current score is if it showed "Personal best: #/# time#" for whatever presentation you are working on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Mar 2013 17:17 #8820 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Future updates for soft mozart software
I'm happy I read this links, I'm really looking forward to the improuved version. Would be great to get all the features sugested.

The idea of having your own list of "songs" sounds really good. That way once a song is mastered it's added to the list and you can see it build up in time. Also if the list works as a link too it will make it easy to go back to a song you want to just play again.

More
14 Mar 2013 06:44 #8830 by linzy
Another thing that I think would be very helpful, would be if there was a way to have the videos in the gentle piano portion of the program. Often when we start a new song I like my son to watch Hellene play it first. Also, when we are playing it and starting to polish it I like him to play it on 3 or 4 PH and then play it with the video.

As it is now we watch the video, then open gentle piano to practice on 3/4PH, then close out of gentle piano to practice with the video, then go back into gentle piano to go to the next song.

Each time we have to wait for the gentle piano to load.

The videos are such an amazing reference it would be nice if they were an easily accessible integrated part of the program, like maybe if you hit 7 it would play the teaching video.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds