fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Future updates for soft mozart software

More
22 Dec 2011 21:05 #632 by lzp11
When you might next update Soft Mozart, it would be great if the software could record your scores like in a computer game, so they don't need to be written onto paper. It would be lovely to have a computer record of progress made. Ideally this should be able to be logged against different learners (e.g. one log for me and another for my DD). Just a thought :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2011 21:08 #633 by Mandabplus3
Oh that would be great. Particularly for the slightly older children who can be more independent with their practice sessions. I am sure my girls will forget to record scores often!

More
23 Dec 2011 15:11 #646 by hellene
Yes, we are thinking of making such upgrade!
Yjank you for the suggestion! :)

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Jul 2012 03:50 #5028 by Madsen
I was about to suggest this as well ;) However, if the scores are logged automatically the software also has to have a user input since we are many families that use the software for multiple family members. Unless you just keep a simple text file log of all scores that we then can copy and paste into our own logs after the fact.

On a similar topic, it would be great if the "games" automatically tracked your score at a fixed time like 5 min. When my 4 year old plays I have to take my 2 year old away from the piano or she will push keys and ruin the game. I also feel like my presence sometimes isn't beneficial (I also prefer to do such tasks on my own). Therefore I have only managed to actually track her score at 5 min a few times. I would like the game to continue as it do now, but just keeping the 5 min score visible to the end.
When I play myself I find it a bit distracting when I get close to 5 min because I have to also keep track of time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
11 Feb 2013 23:15 - 11 Feb 2013 23:16 #8321 by TeachingMyToddlers
Yes, definitely track each student's progress separately. And if you really want to motivate people, make an option to have their scores automatically visible to the community by default. ;)
Last edit: 11 Feb 2013 23:16 by TeachingMyToddlers.

• Tamsyn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Mar 2013 19:47 #8705 by Tamsyn
Replied by Tamsyn on topic Future updates for soft mozart software
I guess now is the time for feedback with the update coming soon. The biggest thing I would recommend changing is the navigation option. It would be really handy to have a search box to find the specific song I'm looking for. My kids have been played from three different folders, and I'm in my own, and it can be a pain going up and down with the arrow keys, and trying to remember, "Was the wild horseman in piano classics or classical masterpieces?" Was it in piano classics 1,2, or 3? I spend a lot of time trying to navigate my way through the pieces.

I agree that it would be nice to have the computer remember the individual kid's highest score.

I also wish that the games had the option of playing them on the keyboard OR the piano. My kids would love to play fruit line on the piano. I keep my USB key on the monitor on the piano and as a result we don't play most of the games very often because it's not handy when my kids do their computer time.

I also wish that the kids could see the rhythm during the 1-4 modes, or at least the 2 and 4. I wouldn't change the way it acts, but I think earlier exposure to what the rhythm looks like would be helpful and make the transition to 5 and 6 be smoother.

Overall we really like Soft Mozart. I'm just giving some ideas to consider. :)

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds