fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× May 2012 - First International Soft Mozart Recital

Jaykob Age 4, his first piano recital of many ;)

More
20 May 2012 17:36 #3938 by lzp11
Great videos - well done Jaykob - I love his singing and especially to the chickens! Will they be starting the programme along with your other bird... ?! :lol:
Can't wait to see the rest of the videos of your family. It really is a mammoth job with four of you to record!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2012 17:50 #4118 by accionpiano

Mandabplus3 wrote: just for a giggle in true Jaykob style

I am having some Utube dramas :(

ç

what a wonderful superman!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
31 May 2012 09:15 #4195 by Mandabplus3
Here is our utube link, you can watch them all at once or press like if you like it www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B9F8A9713E425F7&feature=addto

More
31 May 2012 09:47 #4196 by Mandabplus3
More videos from superman ;)
Jaykob watched a video of another kid playing without the music. He asked me how he does it without the music. I told him that you just have to remember it. He then said OK I can do that too and played hot cross buns from memory, for the first time! I didn't realize the reason he wasn't doing it was because he didn't understand what it was I wanted him to do! Oh dear mummy is a slow learner sometimes :blush:
So here is his 2nd attempt from memory

and another one to show you all that you are not the only parent who went through "ALL OF THAT AND MORE" to even get these videos!

I didn't actually manage to catch Jaykobs best playing on video at all. He plays both Hot Cross Buns and Jingle Bells fluently with the program but not this week. Oh well that's Jaykob for you.

• Dina
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jun 2012 07:31 #4479 by Dina

• Pianomom5
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jun 2012 02:35 #4503 by Pianomom5
Replied by Pianomom5 on topic Jaykob Age 4, his first piano recital of many ;)
Great job! We had our first recital and it went great too!

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds