fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Christina's progress with Softmozart .

More
27 Mar 2013 18:29 #9041 by bella

In this video Matti was trying for the first time to play with five fingers . It was actually the first time he sits at the keyboard and says : mama please can you teach me . it was like music to my ears . i guess he was motivated by his sister success :)
Helena it is clear that he is not very comfortable with his fingers , we will continue to practice but is there any activities , exercises that can help ??
xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2013 01:43 #9043 by hellene

bella wrote: In this video Matti was trying for the first time to play with five fingers . It was actually the first time he sits at the keyboard and says : mama please can you teach me . it was like music to my ears . i guess he was motivated by his sister success :)

He has an excellent fingers' awareness!
Time to start learning exercises:
softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/...the-first-level.html
To save your energy make some 'music money' from construction paper - butterflies or flags - and 'pay' Matti for every right move! :lol:

Helena it is clear that he is not very comfortable with his fingers , we will continue to practice but is there any activities , exercises that can help ??
xxx

He is GREAT with his fingers for the boy of his age! I gave you the link to the exercises. Also, let him play Introductory songs and each time he does it with correct finger, pay him! ;) He will develop fine motor skills in no time!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
29 Mar 2013 02:42 #9062 by linzy
Viv, my boys loved listening to Tina play and sing. She has such a beautiful little voice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, bella

More
08 Apr 2013 01:51 - 08 Apr 2013 01:55 #9169 by bella
Last edit: 08 Apr 2013 01:55 by bella.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, ttteh

More
08 Apr 2013 02:58 #9170 by hellene
Tina, I can't believe my eyes and ears!
What a progress after our last meeting on Skype!
I am SO proud of you! You now play using both hands and singing.
WOW!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
08 Apr 2013 09:42 #9173 by bella
thanks hellene , Skype session worked like magic for Tina . I really want her to play for herself but for now her motivation to practice is playing well for the lady on skype ;) if left for her she is the type who wants to play but keep thinking i will do it later I am busy now doing other things . I stopped being so flexible and decided to be firm : mama you need to practice now , Hellene is expecting a video by the end of the week :)

what we are working on now is :
hanon stretch exercise , black cat white cat , one new intro song today she will start ode to joy , note alphabet , guess key game .

thank you
viv
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds