fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Christina's progress with Softmozart .

More
08 Apr 2013 10:06 #9174 by andreasro

bella wrote: thanks hellene , Skype session worked like magic for Tina . I really want her to play for herself but for now her motivation to practice is playing well for the lady on skype ;) if left for her she is the type who wants to play but keep thinking i will do it later I am busy now doing other things . I stopped being so flexible and decided to be firm : mama you need to practice now , Hellene is expecting a video by the end of the week :)

;) If it works like this great!

Tina, we are so proud of you! You are playing and singing beautifully! Keep practicing and share with us your progress! You are another of the inspirations we have on forum for the children of your age. :)

Viv, you're a wonderful mom. Continue to teach them, they will pay you back instantly :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2013 11:21 #9280 by bella
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
14 Apr 2013 16:54 #9281 by andreasro
Tina,
You are working and have results and still, so serious! Where is your nice smile? We should keep practicing to play better yet learning is fun with Mr. Oops! Did you see your score? I bet it's much better than the first time you played this song!

By the way, it seems you are giving concerts to your family :) They enjoy a good show and you enjoy a special audience ;)

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds