fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

2 year old Isabella learning with Soft Mozart

More
31 Dec 2011 00:15 - 31 Dec 2011 00:20 #788 by NadiaD
Days 4 and 5 / Week 3 of SoftMozart.

C. Piano Piano Performance with Gentle Piano.

Both days we practiced playing HCB and JB using left and Right hands and HCB using both hands. Sometimes I was allowing to play the way she wanted :S : pressing the piano keys and holding them for a long time..., pressing the piano keys and pretending that she fell asleep after every played note...., playing the part for the R hand with her L hand...
The score HCB P1 33 of 37/ 125 says it all.
And then other times I was more strict, was singing solgege of the upcoming notes not giving her time to fool around, so she was scoring accordingly.
HCB P1 34 of 37 / 78
HCB P1 32 of 37 / 54
JB L1 30 of 32 /47
R1 38 of 45/ 64

B.Finger exercises.

Also I decided to be more serious about Guess The Key Game.
we followed Hellene's instructions :

softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...-guess-key-game.html
Today she played for a minute with the score of 40. It's a Start!

I showed her Hanon exercise, but she did not wanted to give it a try.

A. Theory:

Listened to Music alphabet song and played with flashcards.

DD was singing the scale from Do to Do back and forward.

Today I was putting flashcards in order and she was telling me which one I should put next, from Re to Fa she was right. I am scared to announce success, but I think she got it :woohoo:

D. Historical/ Cultural using the book "the Kingdom of Tune"

This is her favorite part, she loved to listen to the story and color the picture.
Last edit: 31 Dec 2011 00:20 by NadiaD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2011 01:07 #793 by hellene

NadiaD wrote: Days 4 and 5 / Week 3 of SoftMozart.

C. Piano Piano Performance with Gentle Piano.

Both days we practiced playing HCB and JB using left and Right hands and HCB using both hands. Sometimes I was allowing to play the way she wanted :S : pressing the piano keys and holding them for a long time..., pressing the piano keys and pretending that she fell asleep after every played note...., playing the part for the R hand with her L hand...
The score HCB P1 33 of 37/ 125 says it all.
And then other times I was more strict, was singing solgege of the upcoming notes not giving her time to fool around, so she was scoring accordingly.
HCB P1 34 of 37 / 78
HCB P1 32 of 37 / 54
JB L1 30 of 32 /47
R1 38 of 45/ 64

Yes, Singing (especially Solfeggio names of notes) is the essential key for making piano playing smooth. The challenges in coordination development; focus being divided between the keys and notes and attention span of toddler could be developed with the help of singing the notes and parent’s control at the beginning.

B.Finger exercises.

Also I decided to be more serious about Guess The Key Game.
we followed Hellene's instructions :

softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...-guess-key-game.html
Today she played for a minute with the score of 40. It's a Start!

Remarkable result for a start! Average is about 10.

I showed her Hanon exercise, but she did not wanted to give it a try.

Music money? First for sticking thumb of the right hand to Middle Do. For saying ‘stretch 1 2 3 4 5 6 7’?
These 2 tasks would be more than enough to accomplish.

A. Theory:

Listened to Music alphabet song and played with flashcards.

DD was singing the scale from Do to Do back and forward.

Today I was putting flashcards in order and she was telling me which one I should put next, from Re to Fa she was right. I am scared to announce success, but I think she got it :woohoo:

Great!

D. Historical/ Cultural using the book "the Kingdom of Tune"[/b]

This is her favorite part, she loved to listen to the story and color the picture.

Wonderful!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, NadiaD

More
31 Dec 2011 01:19 #796 by NadiaD

Music money? First for sticking thumb of the right hand to Middle Do. For saying ‘stretch 1 2 3 4 5 6 7’?
These 2 tasks would be more than enough to accomplish

will give it a try !

More
01 Jan 2012 23:56 #820 by lzp11
Well done Nadia - your progress is always so inspiring! :cheer:
I am quite nervous that we will not be able to do anywhere near as well! :S Keep it up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
02 Jan 2012 06:48 #824 by NadiaD
Thank you, lzp11 for the words of encouragement!
I am sure you will do great! I think even better than us :)

I think even if we do minimum, it will be still better than nothing.

I want my children to love the piano, to cherish this time that we spend together learning how to play, to have their favorite tunes that they can play... I hope that piano will be a part of their happy childhood memories.

Days 6 and 7 / Week 3 of SoftMozart

These 2 days we were not able to stay very organized. We did a lot of everything, but I was not writing down any scores except Guess The Key game: Day 6 -35, Day 7- 39. I see with this game the more she plays the more she likes it. The hardest part get her to start the game, then once at it she is able to play a minute or so without any prompts from my side!
This was a holiday weekend, my DH was at home and Isabella gladly was playing Gentle piano with him. I also paid more attention to her fingering and with the L hand she is easily does it correct way, but with the right hand she does it her own way, playing only with her pointer. after she done playing I take her hand and show her which fingers she needs to use to play Do, Re , Mi . I am really happy that this program allows you to follow the child's lead .

DD did coloring of the page from the "Kingdom of Tune" book with Daddy and I told the story to both of them. They were discussing the details of the story while I was doing housework.

I was showing my DD the Hanon exercise by placing her fingers one by one on the correct keys . She now is sticking thumb of the right hand to Middle Do :) We are working on saying ‘stretch 1 2 3 4 5 6 7'

Well, it was another good week!

So excited to continue using SM with my DD in this brand new 2012!
Happy New Year!
May it be an amazing Year for all of us!

More
02 Jan 2012 09:09 #828 by andreasro

NadiaD wrote: Happy New Year!
May it be an amazing Year for all of us!

Maybe ? Not 'maybe'! It IS REALLY going to be an amazing year!
I believe it's going to be like none of us has ever imagined or expected! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds