fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Manda Adult beginner 3rd Month

More
03 Apr 2012 14:01 #2752 by dean13
I have not given them a try yet Manda, right now i am just starting to wrap up on Largo, Morning Mood, Musette....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2012 21:29 #2756 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Thanks dean Have you given these ones a go yet?
I realized I am now officially in my forth month so I need to wrap up this months achievements and set some new goals.
Later...after chocolate!

Are you giving yourself chocolate for piano ? :ohmy:

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Apr 2012 21:30 #2757 by hellene

dean13 wrote: I have not given them a try yet Manda, right now i am just starting to wrap up on Largo, Morning Mood, Musette....

I can't wait to see you playing all these pieces! :woohoo:

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Apr 2012 06:56 #2761 by Mandabplus3
Chocolate for piano...lol no I am in control of the chocolate stash at my place so I can have it whenever I want :) only the children have to earn it ;)

More
04 Apr 2012 14:40 #2767 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Chocolate for piano...lol no I am in control of the chocolate stash at my place so I can have it whenever I want :) only the children have to earn it ;)

Yeah, this is the best part of being adult! :)

Back to the Mozart

More
07 Apr 2012 09:57 #2816 by Mandabplus3
So obviouslt its past the end of the month so I need to finish my post :) and tell you all about what I am doing this month :woohoo:
So quickly my achivement this month were
Most importantly I finished fruit lines :) in 22 mins with a score of 2095! still a bit chuffed :silly:
Started Radesky March got right hand down to 15 secs and both hands down to 53...work to do there...
started Largo. got right hand down to 15 seconds and both hands to 65
Hmm can anyone else see the pattern here!!!!
Got my Laughing song down to 9 seconds and it actually sounds pretty good now too.
Yes I did do some sight reading.
Conclusions
Well I need to do more work from Favourite classics 1 with both hands together but I think I also need a harder album to stretch my skills with. It seems I have hit a wall with the speed I can play at, some practice that challenges me further should make this wall crumble, faster than slogging away at these songs for another month or two.
So my new mantra for next month "Always be up for a challenge!"

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds