fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Files Forum

SM Icon Set Ready to Import For Little Musician

More
16 Jun 2012 06:00 #4455 by lzp11
Sonya, thank you so much for creating these. I have successfully uploaded into LMs - but how do you then change the default for these to show instead of the words? I looked in the override settings and just could not see how to do it!! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2012 01:23 #4462 by Mrs.Post
Lee,

I made a tutorial for this but can't seem to convert the file. Been at it all day. Anyway, it isn't that easy to explain.

If you haven't figured it out yet, tomorrow, I will attempt to writie it out in an intelligent manner. I have to go to bed now, must be up at 5:00am. Have a long day. But I do have about an hour where I think I can get this explained for you or the tutorial will be converted into a file that youtube can use.

More
24 Jun 2012 12:05 #4607 by lzp11
I tried again and I still could not work it out!! Maybe I'm just tired. I don't want you to have to spend too much time trying to explain - i've posted on the Brillkids forum for some support from their team - if I don't hear anything then I'll send them a PM asking the same question!

More
26 Jun 2012 00:41 - 26 Jun 2012 00:43 #4648 by Mrs.Post
Lee,

Sorry this took so long, but I have tried to use about 4 different programs to do what I wanted. Anyway, here is the tutorial on how to change icon sets. Please ignore the last minute of the video, I couldn't figure out how to shut it off. I haven't watched it yet, I was just so happy that it worked I posted it.

www.screenr.com/Yzl8

Sonya
Last edit: 26 Jun 2012 00:43 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galka, CVMomma

More
26 Jun 2012 00:50 #4649 by Mrs.Post
It doesn't seem to work to embed it. But if you click on it, it will take you to screenr and you can make it pretty large and then you can see what I am actually doing.

If you have anymore questions, let me know as it is easy once you figure out why the programs aren't working.

Sonya

More
27 Jun 2012 11:42 #4681 by lzp11
Oh wow thank you so much Sonya! I honestly do not think I would have EVER worked out how to do it without your tutorial!!!

I practised on the trial curriculum - then as soon as I was let loose on the normal lessons I managed to make one solfege section blank :lol: :lol: But after that I learned my lesson and I think I can now customize the different sections.

Thanks a million :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds