Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Welcome to the Share Files Forum

Powerpoints using grand staff

More
27 Feb 2012 14:41 #2203 by lzp11
I'm sorry I can't help any more than that. When I click on the blue files it comes up with a download box that I just click ok to open. Maybe it is your internet browser? I am using firefox or explorer and works fine with both of those.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2013 21:55 #11777 by hellene
Lee, do you have PP files from Re, Mi, Fa, La and Ti?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds